I visited Occupational Health at work the other week to have my regular bloods done to monitor the medication I'm on for the RA. My lovely colleagues there took one look at me and announced I looked blooming awful (just as well the old ego is not tooo fragile, isn't it?)
and told me to take 2 weeks off work to rest. I've done as I was told - MrB
only wishes he had the same gift of getting me to do his bidding;o). Some of those hours have been wiled away working through the endless pile of WIPs
amassed over recent months (who are you kidding, Blogblethers
... several years!!)
One down, several more to go!
Noro Top with short sleeves
Designed by Jenny Watson in Noro Designer Mini Knits Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, Colour 264Skeins
: Pattern called for 4 but I purchased 5 skeins to ensure colour around the neck lineSize:
January 2008 and e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y
finished September 2008!!
The lovely Aknita
) touched me greatly by nominating me for The Brillante
Weblog award. Am not sure about you, but I never feel quite blog-worthy enough to be acknowledged in such a lovely way... H0wever
, I just wanted to say thank you to Aknita
for her support and friendship over the past few years and to say please head over to her site to see some of the most beautiful Forest Canopy Shawls you will ever see!
Without further ado, I'd like to 'pass on the honours' to some bloggers
who brighten up my cyber
The rules for award acceptance are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her website/blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other websites/blogs.
4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.
5. Leave a message at each website owner that you´ve
My nominees, in no particular order, are:
1. a little fuzzy (http://alittlefuzzy.wordpress.com
2. All fingers and thumbs (http://allfingersandthumbs.blogspot.com
Clack (http://cyclingknitter.blogspot.com/)4. fluffyknitting (http://fluffyknitting.blogspot.com)
5. Irish eyes (http://irisheyesknitters.blogspot.com
7. two knits of ivory (http://twoknitsofivory.blogspot.com
One day I'll master this linking business!
Labels: Jenny Watson, Noro Designer Mini Knits, Noro Silk Garden