I've been tagged! (What do you mean - weird??)
Back to the matter in hand! I've been tagged by the lovely terri and Hawkesley and am now gulping at the pressure of coming up with something remotely interesting to reveal! But, here goes:
THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. MrB and I met online originally and then 'in the flesh' on an 80 HOUR blind date!
2. This time last year I scathingly asked 'WHO KNITS SOCKS????' and was mystified why anyone would chose too! My, how beliefs can change!
3. Despite being an old hirple, I am the only one in the Blethers household who can touch their toes!
4. At school, I had a 'major' role in Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Coat ... playing the camel's rear end
5. I still have somewhat alarming teenage rebellion traits at times. Ask me to do something and I'll try to oblige... TELL me, and I'll do the polar opposite or divorce you:-)
6. I love wholemeal toast with a scraping of marmalade (no rind please) and a sliver of cheddar cheese on top!
Confession over ... am now off to try to find 6 other willing victims/respondees!