Saturday 22 December 2007

Nearly Yo Ho Ho!

Thank you all for words of encouragement with the face flannel challenge - really appreciate them and hope that you're all having success with your own festive projects.

Hot off the needles are the first 11 of the required 16... ready to be wrapped with beautiful handmade soaps purchased from Etsy sellers.
Fiber Trends Bathing Beauties - Ribbon Lace Pattern
The lace edging was done as a provisional cast on - the first time I've done this.
Fiber Trends Bathing Beauties - Leaf Lace pattern

NightlyKnitter's Lotzastitches Lean to the Right pattern (lotzastitches.blogspot.com)

NightlyKnitter's Lotzastitches Lean to the Left flannel (lotzastitches.blogspot.com)

The collection!
All steam to your needles for those Christmas FO's!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

oh wow! - so many, so pretty. it almost makes me want to start some wash cloths...as if i don't have enough to do already! good luck with the final few.

Saturday, December 22, 2007  
Blogger Piglottie said...

They are so pretty - very lucky peeps who will be getting them. I've conceded defeat on the Christmas knitting front and am having a day off! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sunday, December 23, 2007  
Blogger MandellaUK said...

They're really pretty. I take my hat off to anyone who can get to grips with Christmas knitting.

Sunday, December 23, 2007  
Blogger Joanna said...

Wow you are steaming away with the washclothes, fantastic job, merry christmas
xxx

Monday, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Ang said...

oh they are really pretty. well done you.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Angels & Sparkles said...

Hi stranger!,
Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2008. I'm living in Inverness now and don't have my computer up there yet so am busy catching up on your blog while I'm home. I love the dish cloths - too pretty to use though!
Love kelly
x

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

lol Amanda, it makes me want to GIVE up and buy pressies next year! I've discovered knitting to deadlines is not for me... PL, you definately had the right idea having a day off from the festive knitting...

Mandella, thanks for stopping by - lovely to meet you and hope you're pleased with your festive knits too! I'm not sure I really got to grips with it - but have now survived it:)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And a very special hello to Kelly too - my, you're getting around Scotland at the moment! Lucky thing! Hope you get your pc up to Inverness soon and then we can all keep up-to-date on the knitting and life front. Will be watching the Ferry Brae web cam tomorrow night to see the 'celebrations'

Happy New Year!

Sunday, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home