Sunday 11 November 2007

Snug as a bug!

All stitched up and ready for the chilly winds we've had recently...


The West Side Raglan, pattern by Oat Couture, was a really straight forward and pleasant knit. I love the raglan/ squarish neckline as I look a right eejit in a high or polo neck style - curses for short necks;) I loved the Manos del Uruguay and will be looking for other projects to knit in this yarn again.


Modifications:
Body: knitted the body in the round to avoid as much seaming as possible and added 2" to body length
Sleeves: shortened the proposed length slightly as I hate it when the sleeve extends beyond my upper wrist.

Craftybernie, I followed your guidance and am ALL clickable this post ... you're a star! Thank you:)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

It is georgeous!! :)

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Amanda said...

very pretty! very autumnal.

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Linda said...

That looks lovely. i have not used manos yarn but did do a So Called Scarf recently that uses it in the original pattern. That would be a nice one to try.

Monday, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely - very nice neckline - I'm not a high neck gal either ;o)

Monday, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Love it, and adore the colours of the yarn.

I've never figured out how to do the clickable links thing! :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007  
Blogger Joy said...

Tht is lovely Angie, such lovely Autumnal colours.

I have a couple of Oat Couture patterns which I must get on with!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Fab!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh that looks wonderful, I love the colours. I hate high necks too, they make me feel claustrophobic!

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I'm riggwelter by the way, I'm obviously signed into the wrong gmail account! d'oh!

Monday, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home