Sunday 5 August 2007

Waiting patiently:)

RAVELRY
Found you!
You signed up on July 29, 2007
You are #21491 on the list.
13474 people are ahead of you in line.
1595 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far
Ah, Ravelry (https://www.ravelry.com/account/login) ... I found you ... though at least 13,474 other fibre obsessed individuals found you first! I live in hope that you help me gain some sense of control over the never-ending list of WIP's, the extending stash .... However, I fear that seeing the beautiful projects others are making or planning will merely add to my 'to do' lists!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I know exactly what you mean...*sigh*

Sunday, August 05, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

We can life in hope, R;) And Happy Birthday for today x

Sunday, August 05, 2007  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

What is this Ravelry thing?

Monday, August 06, 2007  
Blogger Piglottie said...

*Whispers very quietly* Do you know, I'm only around 300 away from my invite but thinking I dont know if I have either the time or the inclination to photograph and catalogue my whole stash. I think I would rather spend the time actually knitting something. *hides to avoid flying rotten vegetables*

Tuesday, August 07, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

PL ... I know what you mean! I'd have to admit to myself then just how much I've acquired this year:( But, wow, for your place in the queue ... I've got a mere 13, 208 in front of me (so plenty of time to take pics!!). Fiona, have you seen any of the info yet about Ravelry - it seems to be multifunctional (stash organisation, project planning, information sharing, chat facility...)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007  
Blogger gilraen said...

You say that PL but you might spend a lot of time looking at the 12 versions or FO of the project you want to knit up! :)

blog-blethers you will get in sooner than you think :) It is an aladins cave of projects/stash/books/patterns etc, worth window shopping even if you don't open you purse ;) :)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

lol DON'T open my purse??? I don't seem to have that option on Ravelry preferences menu;) Am more of a spend, spend, spend girl!

Thursday, August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home