Saturday 24 March 2007

When I'm bad, I'm very ....

I've been off work on leave for the past week and I reckon that holiday mood, and my anticipated return to the rat race, have had a very, very bad affect on my stashalong psyche ... How else do I explain these:o) The cardigan is to be knitted at some point in the Trendsetter Tonalita yarn. The colourway is called Old World Neutrals and will be glorious for the coming autumn (hark at me having bypassed Spring and Summer ... probably best to as I know my current knitting pace!).

The Louisa Harding Kimono Angora I have had naughty dreams about for ages and the current Clearance Sale at Angel Yarns gave me all the excuse I needed (http://www.angelyarns.com/new.php). I plan to turn these beauties into Sorrel eventually and have purchased the matching Kimona Ribbon to match each colourway. I'm not sure how it happened (yeh, well am pleading the 5th amendment to MrB on this one!) but another 4 balls of Kimono Angora fell into the shopping basket to make Celandine for DD1 and a bargainous ball of SWT Tofutsies sock yarn managed to wend its way in there too! Fingers crossed its all still in stock and that a lovely BIG parcel is winging its way to me at the beginning of the week:)

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Lovely stash enhancement! No point passing up good bargains either :-)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Ang said...

ooooh lovely colours!

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger gilraen said...

Very nice stash enhancement! :)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Thank you for the lovely comments about my new stash. I've had an email from the company to say that its to be dispatched within 2 days... I so hope its all in stock! However, please kick my knitting backside at regular intervals to to ensure this enhancement becomces actual garments at some point;o)

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. Some gorgeous new yarns there. And I only won one of the Lucias on Ebay. Forgot to check them out before bidding finished. Never mind, at least I stuck to my budget. LOL.

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

You and me both, Anni ... I think I got the last one (Glee). Like I need more sock stash!!

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely yarn! I might have to go and look at that clearance saale too!

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger gilraen said...

Surely sock yarn doesn't count as Stash ;) :D

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Ling said...

Great stash enhancement. I'll definitely drop by often to check out progress.

Sunday, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Joy said...

Lovely trendsetter pattern and yarn! I've yearned for some Granito for some time now!

Monday, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Gorgeous cardigan. You need to look at it as saving money rather than spending due to sale status :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Knittings Nice! said...

Very tempted by the cardi....hmmmanother for the list.

Monday, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home