Tuesday 27 February 2007

Night off and naughtiness!

Now, THAT caught your attention!! What debauchery is MsB confessing to??? Sadly, the night off from bleary-eyed literature reviews is mine ... but the naughtiness belongs to poochy. Now bearing in mind (and I wish she would) poochy sneaked back into the household 'undercover', you would reckon she'd at least try to lull us into a false sense of security and be the 'model' new inhabitant ... As if! This morning, she managed to munch her way through THREE toilet rolls, leaving the loo roll confetti as evidence! Was that enough mischief?? Not a bit of it! She also used my comfiest, lolling around mules (which didn't hurt even when my joints are bouncing) as chewy bones! Shoes in the bin ... pup in the naughty corner:) ...

Now talking about naughty corners, here's one for knitters! I came across this tonight and it made me giggle so much I had to share it with you I've signed up for this KAL already! Here's the link to illicit bad yarn behaviour/acquisition across cyber space (http://nigelk.org/knitters/?p=354)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

talking about common ground, I was born in Greenock, and have worked as an OT!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

I visited the Social Services OT dept in Greenock before applying to college ... and could have waves to you from my birthplace, Dunoon!! Are you still practising at all? I've worked FT in mental health since graduating in 1984 ... OMG, doesn't that age me!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

I love that button - excellent idea :-D

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Angels & Sparkles said...

The wee soul! Imagine putting something so gorgeous in the naughty corner. haha. I remember those days well with my dog when he was a pup, although mine chewed holes in the plasterboard and lino and cupboard handles! I'm so surprised he lived to be 16 years old. LOL!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Ang said...

I was 10 in 1984! i'm not working in OT at the moment, I may get back into it when the twins are in full time school. I didn't work in mental health though, although that is what I planned to do, I ended up in a nursing/residential home for the elderly.

It is a small world isn't it?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Nicola said...

Hi blethers, thanks for your comment over at my blog :) I decided to follow your example and awarded myself a night off last night from my thesis for an MPhil I am doing in 'Modern European Cultures' (essentially means German stuff for me!). I think you are right about the Flickering Flames socks from your previous post. They're lovely.

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger gilraen said...

Worse is the kids throwing them down the toilet and blocking the plumbing!

Good Luck with the pup. :)

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Linda said...

I hope puppy is not eating all your shoes! Thank you for your comment on my blog. x

Friday, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home