Saturday 26 August 2006

Sock addict in denial!


Before joining the AngelYarns (http://www.angelyarns.com) knitting forum, I would have giggled helplessly at the notion of knitting socks when there was a perfectly good Marks and Spencer nearby and I would have questioned the sanity or the life productivity of anyone else who thought differently!!! My titters have been silenced and I would wring my hands in abject despair if they weren't already holding double-pointed needles!! LOOK at this!! This gorgeous motley crew is my swanky sock yarn stash. I stress swanky as I have other virgin balls stashed away throughout the house - mostly Opal, Regia and Lana Grossa yarns. I am on first name terms with eBay sock yarn sellers ... and I have gone out to buy extra DPN's so that I can start another pair without completing the set already on the needles! Does anyone know the way to to Sock Addicts Anonymous???

2 Comments:

Blogger Ling said...

What lovely sock yarn! You should show your other yarns too.

Gorgeous socks too from your previous post.

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Thank you for popping over and saying hello!! Lovely to meet a fellow sock convert and you have some beautiful yarns in your stash too! Also peeked at your stash blog ... ohhhh look at all that lovely Cascade!! Would love to know how you find it knits up as am keen to try it too. What beautiful little one's you have! Do you knit much for them?

Saturday, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home