Saturday 29 July 2006

I'm in love ....







with these beauties found at hrische's eBay store, NEEDLEWORK'S PLEASURE. Am going to sit here and share this sensual moment of yarn lust with anyone who cares to join me ... just please avoid drool on the yarn! A Capital offence!!
Today has seen a drastic turnabout in the weather - we have one of those grey, wet days and must say, it feels strange to have 'normal' weather after basking in a Caribbean climate for weeks. The humidity has drastically fallen and old misery guts is one happy camper!! It all feels much more comfy - and provides a perfect excuse to pick up the needles for at least a fair part of the day! Have been behaving myself since yesterday and can no longer be counted as a 'sock sinner'! I have cast on the 'mate' for the 'Oh so beautiful' sock (pattern by Judy Sumner) and shortly DD2 will have a PAIR, knitted in Lorna's Lace Sherbet. I just need to develop the same discipline with the small bag of other lone soldiers recently produced!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the purple/lilac yarn. What make is it?

Sunday, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Badger said...

They are both scrummy looking! I wish the weather would break here too, I'm still baking slowly and doing my rain dance (well, more of a shuffle really, it's too hot for proper dancing!)

Sunday, July 30, 2006  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

anni, they are both hand dyed by hrische and available at his/her (?)eBay shop NEEDLEWORK'S PLEASURE. There are some beautiful yarns there (lol and I am not on commission either!). How about we shuffle/stomp in unison, badger ... less effort for same amount of rain/ cool breeze!

Sunday, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home